Masked Crusader Face Mask – Pack of 3
R275.00 – R375.00 incl VAT
Designed using the recommended three pleated template and now available with an integrated mouldable nose piece. Printed on to our own hydrophobic Weatherlite™ fabric with an added inner layer of HexFit™ for a light, comfortable and flexible fit.
This mask is the perfect companion when exercising or for a trip to the shops or any other occasion when you are out in the general public.
Please ensure you read the usage instructions below.
NB: Unfortunately due to the nature of this product exchange or returns are not available.
For an additional R100 throw in your weekly coffee fix. Enjoy have partnered with local baristas Flat Mountain and are now shipping 250gms bags of pure goodness in beans or ground.
Enjoy’s hydrophobic face mask made from 162 gsm Weatherlite™ polyester and HexFit™ for a soft breathable inner. Featuring the recommended three pleated design with an integrated mouldable nosepiece. The technical nature of the Weatherlite fabric repels unwanted moisture whilst still allowing the wearer to breathe relatively freely.
Please note this is not a surgical grade mask and should not be considered for front line defence. It functions well as an added measure against viral contagion if the usage instructions below are adhered to.
• Wash at 60° and steam iron before first use.
• Wash and iron after every use thereafter.
• Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
• Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
• Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands as recommended above.
• To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask).
• Replace monthly for best practice & protection.
Flat Mountain Glory Blend
This coffee blend hits every mark for a good body with smooth and nutty flavour profile. If cosy and comforting were flavours, without question, they would be on this bean’s wheel.
REGION: Central Africa, Central & South America
TASTING NOTES: Milk Chocolate, Hazelnut, Nostalgia
Create a leisurely ritual for this coffee, slow down a little and use an Aeropress or French Press method to really give this coffee time to show off its unique flair.